Monday, 27 January 2014

Science Course Reflection

The big question at the end of my science course was how my identity was impacted what I have learned. How does this course make me a better science teacher. Below is my response.


My identity has been dramatically impacted by this course. My mind is bursting with ideas to make science fun. I want to make connections and give the tools of inquiry to my students. The big "ah-ha" moment for me was how to teach science. It's not about giving them the content but the know how to find the answers for themselves. It's about asking the right questions and leading students in an inquisitive way of thinking. This course brought out the best of me to think outside the box and make science what it should be: fun, electric, explosive, colourful and intriguing. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment