Thursday, 29 May 2014

Remember August?

Here I am, nearing the end of my teaching education program.  With one week to go and many assignments still to complete (this one included), I'm taking a moment to look back at how this blog began.
In the first post I made a note of how I would write in this blog and true to my nature I did exactly what I thought would happen.  I tried for a few weeks and came back to it every time we needed to update a few things but by no means was I consistent.  My teaching philosophy and classroom management philosophy have changed throughout this experience.  I suppose I could go back and change them accordingly, but with everything else I need to do, they can wait.  I did try to include some reflections of my growth over time but even those are only a shimmer of what actually happened.
For the most part I struggled with the requirements of this assignment and found it difficult to write in such a constrained manner.  I will still share my experiences with those that want to learn and know more but for now I will keep it short, to the point, and positive.

I can see the roller coaster ride is almost over and I am nearing the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment