Here we are, our last week.
One year, $10,000+ later, book shelves of resources, and few bumps and bruises all equal the most exhausting and rewarding time of my education. I would like to take a moment to thank everyone in my cohort, I have learned so much from each of you and together we supported each other throughout this program. You helped make this experience that much better. I look forward to the next step and to continue working with you in our professions. We may not be in the same districts, province, or in some cases country but I wish you all the best.
PS. For a group of people who have learned how to lead, we all seem to have forgotten how to follow instructions :) This photo was one of the more challenging group photos I have taken not to mention the photoshop work done for those that came late.

Jadine we have all learned so much together over the past year. I think it is fitting that you incorporated this picture into your blog! Would you mind if I posted it on my blog? Your blog looks fantastic! Great work Jadine :)
ReplyDeleteEveryone is welcome to use the image on their own blogs, sharing resources is key to teaching ;)
Delete